Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Motivation Revival: Part 1

The reason it's called a weight-loss journey is because it's a long, hard road of fluxuation, inconsistency, accomplishments, and failures and it is without end. As much as I would like to sit here and berate myself for not posting in over two years, I'm weirdly content about the fact that I'm an imperfect human.

As I'm reading through my older posts, I am reminded of why I started blogging about my weight loss and health journey in the first place: I capture my unrelenting motivation for times when I need it. Now is one of those times.

So here we go again, because in two years I have not been consistent or serious about working out, or treating my body with the love and respect it deserves. This is the only body I will ever get, and she is a goddess. She has the potential to be strong, sexy, and healthy. So be prepared for more to come on this perfectly imperfect journey we are about to re-embark on. It's going to be hard and rewarding and  I'm ready. Stay tuned for some ups and downs.

               

No comments: